FEBRUARY 15th 2021
How will the day work?
The schedule may focused around five breakout sessions with a variety of panels at each time.
2021 Schedule of Events TBA – the schedule below is just a possible sample of the final schedule:
8:30 – Doors Open
8:30 – 9:30 – Activities and Exhibit Hall time
9:30 – 10:15 – 1st Breakout
- Panel 1: Utah’s Own Authors
- Panel 2:Hey, I Read That in a Movie
- Panel 3: World Building with Fantasy and Myth
- Panel 4: Where’s a Book About Me?
10:30 – 11:15 – 2nd Breakout
11:15 – 12:00 – Lunch and Exhibit time
12:15-1:00 – 3rd Breakout
1:15-2:00 – 4th Breakout
2:00-2:30 – Exhibit Time
2:30 – 3:15 – 5th Breakout
3:15 – 4:00 – Author Signings
Our goal is to have a small number of food trucks on-hand to sell food during the lunch break.
We are also looking into having a concessions stand sponsored by a local high school group as a fundraising opportunity,
To our non-tween friends and fans:
- The inbeTWEEN Book Festival is a day for tweens to meet and interact with authors of books for them.
- Adults are welcome as chaperones, but there will be a small fee for their attendance.
- Tweens have the priority for seating in all panels. Adults may not take a seat until all interested tweens have had a chance to enter the session.
- Tweens are the focus – they are the ones to ask questions at the sessions. After all tweens have had a chance to ask, then adults will have an opportunity.
- Tweens will have first priority in all signings lines.
- Tweens only are allowed to participate in activities hall.